CYCLING BAG INSTRUCTIONS
- Do not wash the bag in a washing machine or place it in a dryer. Do not iron the bag.
- Check that there is no dirt, sand or other foreign matter adhering to the zipper.
- Empty the bag after use. If it is particularly dirty, hand wash with a neutral washing detergent, and dry off after rinsing thoroughly.
- Allow to completely dry in a well ventilated location out of direct sunlight.
- Store in a well ventilated, dry location, avoiding places in direct sunlight and places subject to high temperature and humidity such as the interior of a car, outdoor storehouse, etc.